Friday, March 12, 2010

In flight......


So........ I am afraid to fly. There it is...... now you all know. I know that it is common knowledge as to how big of a pansy I really am and with this we shall add just a little more on top of the pile.


Statistically I know that flying is safer than driving. How often do you hear about a plane crash as compared to a car accident? I think mentally the only difference in this is that a plane crash is going to last a lot longer than the split second of a car accident. Also looking at the numbers a car accident is going to take out a handful of people tops as to the plane well there's about 100 of us at least goin down in flames on that one. Unless we are still on the ground then we just blow up. Let me go into detail with this....... Its not that I dislike the flight. I like the flight itself, I don't even mind turbulence actually. Its the take off and the landing that make me sick. That dropping in your stomach feeling that you get on the roller coaster does it too. There is just something about the sensation that kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment