Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pet’s the peeve…….



Everyone has their own little pet peeves in the world. I in fact have several of them. How many people hate it when someone chews with their mouth open? Probably the majority of people that chew with it closed. Let’s go over some of the things that make my eye twitch and you can decide just how off I am shall we?

• I hate it when someone chews with their mouth closed but are breathing so heavily through their nose it is amazing they aren’t snotting on their food.
• I hate angry typers. You can pound that keyboard all you want but it is not going to apologize for whatever it is that has you miffed.
• I hate multitaskers in the car. I am sorry you decided to make poor use of your time and assume you can make up for it by just _____ing in your car. (I have literally saved hundreds of lives by NOT slamming on the brakes of my car and causing a huge accident because YOU have no idea what is going on….. You’re Welcome)
• I hate the road blockers in the super market. Why must you place your buggy on one side and then stand in the middle next to it and stare at the canned food items “pretending” that you don’t see me there trying to move past you on my way to my purchase?

These are a few small things that tend to come up on a day to day basis…. Feel free to add any of your own to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment