Thursday, June 10, 2010

Warning: Female "stuff" ahead


Ok..... So I am super annoyed today and guess what, I am going to share. So I am kickin it on my morning high singing several musical numbers and doin some high kicks when i get "The feeling." Know what I mean, the "Either i just pee'd my pants or started my period" feeling. Well Thank you Mother Frikin nature!!!!! Thank the Lord I chose the dark jeans today, good thing I caught it early. Crap these were really cute under-roo's and I wonder if that will come out. So here is the shame I know more than likely every girl has had to do.... Super uncomfortable, very embarrassing, and it just feels like EVERYONE knows....... Raise of hands, how many girls have done the folded up make your own pad/tampon to stick into the crevice until you can get to a real one? ** points to self ** this girl right here.

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhhhhh man!!!! I'm happy my track is off until I get "fixed"!! would not want to hit your luck streak!! :(

    ReplyDelete